Great West is a business publication showcasing the work of regeneration organisations in Hounslow and opportunities to invest in the London borough. The magazine is mailed free of charge to prospective and established developers, investors and their advisors and influencers.
The magazine is accompanied by a website and email news bulletin service.
The current edition of Great West (issue six) covers topics including:
- News: Updates on the regeneration of the London Borough of Hounslow
- Cargo: We visit Heathrow to look at how its cargo helps power the UK economy
- Heathrow:With a third runway receiving government backing, how will this affect those living and working in the borough?
- Map: The location of developments planned and under way in the borough
- Projects: A summary of some of Hounslow's major development schemes
- Key players: We speak to some of the major figures in Hounslow's regeneration story
- Markets: Fast facts about Hounslow
- Business originals:From brewers to designers, Hounslow is full of successful entrepreneurs
- Sitematch: Feltham town centre - an important development opportunity in Hounslow
Get a free copy of the magazine, and subscribe to our email news bulletin service
Find out more about how to advertise in the magazine
Great West is produced by regeneration specialist 3Fox International, and distributed to a targeted database of local and national property professionals, investment firms, local authorities, local enterprise partnerships and other regeneration bodies.
Issue 4: Great West Air